Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Savannah and Ciera

It's hard to believe that my twins are seven now!!!! Wow, where has the time gone. Their first year was certainly a blur, sleep was definitely a luxury then. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for these sweet girls. They have such a love for life. They are great friends (of course they have their moments), but I am so thankful they were sent to our family. For their seventh birthday they wanted to have a superhero party. I had no idea what we were going to do with this theme, but it turned out great and most of all no matter how much you "plan" kids will be kids and all they want to do is play!


Marissa, Ciera and Kylie

Ariana invited her friend Brooklyn to help with the games.

My nieces, Emalisa and Rosie.


Ciera and Kylie


Ciera, Presley and Ewa


We can fly!
(please excuse my ugly backyard, it's getting an overhaul this fall)


My babies, Savannah is older by 13 minutes


~Make a Wish~


Our poor little doggy, who puts up with us :)

5 comments:

hillari said...

Happy birthday to your "babies!" Wow, I totally remember when they were tiny babies. Looks like a fun party.
Also--is Cherish going to the school dance tomorrow, or coming over to my house for the movie? Just wondering. :)

Charlene said...

She is going to the school dance.

Gardner Family said...

Remember when we were pregnant together? We were the same size only I was having one baby and you had two!!! I can't believe that was 7 years ago!

Happy Birthday, Girlies!

Georgia said...

Happy Birthday to Savannah and Ciera!

Krystal said...

julian would have love to have gone but we were out of town~ happy birthday girls! 7 years! wow, julian just turned 6 and it flew by super fast