Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Easter Pageant

Well I have struggled with my computer and have given up for the time being, so no pictures today (I will have to get some friendly advice from my brother), but we took the girls to the Easter Pageant on Tuesday night. There were lots of people there, but we took our blankets and had ourselves a little picnic. The girls enjoyed themselves, but Ariana complained that she couldn't see the peoples faces! The girls asked lots of questions, but here are some of my favorite quotes: Savannah - "Are they really nailing that guy to the cross?" Ariana - "Do they have a gift shop here?" "Are you sure there is no gift shop here?" Savannah - "I think they would sell a bobblehead Jesus there!" Savannah - "Hey I learned about this in Primary." "Hey I know this song." Needless to say my children continue to crack me up. We really enjoyed ourselves and look forward to going again next year.

5 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

Hi Charlene... saw your blog link on Kandice's. That is funny... a gift shop at the Pageant might be a good idea! Then Savannah could market her bobblehead Jesus idea! ;)

Amy O'Neill said...

Yes, you can link me... I will link you on mine too! :)

Vanesa said...

awe...they are so cute..i was reading this in class and i just started laughing while my teacher was teaching..so i just said sorry and continued to laugh..lol..savi cracks me up..love you and miss you all.

jolivas said...

I absolutely love these girls!!!They are my world!!! I love that Ari would want to look for a gift shop, she would totally spend hours there. AND Savi, WoW, she's going to be a genius...a Jesus bobblehead hu? She's killing me!
Love you all,
Julie

Kandice and Rob said...

They're crazy! I like, "Are you sure there's not a gift shop?" ha ha