Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our Ballerina

Ariana has been wanting to take ballet now for a couple of years. We just joined the YMCA this summer and they were offering ballet classes. The classes are really reasonable, so we signed her up. Today was her first class and she was excited to say the least.
This is before the class started. The parents have to wait outside the room and look through a glass window, so I apologize for the next few shots that were taken through a glass window ;)

She really enjoyed the class and is going to start practicing her graceful moves.


7 comments:

hillari said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad she's finally getting her wish!

Anonymous said...

Arianna, that is exciting. Enjoy!

Kandice and Rob said...

How cute! You can tell she's just eating it up. I bet she was all excited to go buy her ballet clothes!

Unfortunatley, they probably won't teach her moves like "the sprinkler" or "the Shakira" so you guys will have to supplement her dance instruction. ;)

Brandi Jo said...

That is so cute! I took ballet when I was little... brings back memories! ;-) I love your Olivas sign in your house. That is really cute. You'll have to tell me where you got it our how it was made.

The Dominguez Family said...

Arianna you are going to love it. I took dance classes (Modern&Ballet) in High School. I loved performing on stage. As long as the lights were out so I couldn't see the audience :)

Amy O'Neill said...

How fun! She looks so cute in her dance leotard! I also love your Olivas sign. I saw those in Country Sampler and have wanted them!! I just love your house... it could be featured in country sampler! ;)

Sarah & Eddie said...

How fun! I bet she will enjoy it.