Monday, May 11, 2009

Ariana's 3rd grade Field Trip

This week I had the opportunity to help chaperone Ariana's 3rd grade field trip. We really enjoyed ourselves and had a great group of girls. It was super hot (107), I think Ariana and I had a little heat stroke, but it was nice spending time with my daughter and her friends. This is my third trip to the Wildlife Zoo in the past two months. I have the place memorized now if anyone needs a tour guide :)

Talia, Sophia, Jessica and Ariana

Ariana liked this picture because it was a Mommy turtle with her baby turtle.
The girls were really excited about the Swans because in their class right now they are reading "The Trumpet of the Swan".

These girls were so cute!

They enjoyed feeding the giraffe.



This is at the new aquarium, they children are allowed to pet the stingrays.


Happy to be inside the air conditioned aquarium!

1 comments:

hillari said...

Very cute girls! Looks like a great field trip.