Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

This Easter Weekend was alot of fun for our family. We got together with my Mom's side of the family for a picnic and easter egg hunt. The kids had a great time and we really enjoyed the cooler weather that day.

This is my mom and my grandma. Isn't she the cutest thing!



My Dad helped my littlest nephew Hayden with his egg hunting skills.




The egg hunt was on!


Ariana found quite a few eggs
Savannah and her basket full of eggs

Ciera found some eggs with some bling inside ;)


My nephew Brendan



Chelsea enjoying the game


Cherish and my brother Brian



My brother Sean doing what he does best, torturing Chelsea!



My sister-in-law Kolena and my little man Hayden.


My niece Rosie



Hayden ready to share treats with Ariana :)



My cousin Dwayne brought this really cool game the "BIG KIDS" really enjoyed it. My Dad went to Big 5 after the picnic and bought a set :)

3 comments:

Georgia said...

I LOVE all the pics of your family!! It's been so long since I've seen any of you so thanks for helping me stay in touch. Sort of.

Christensen Family said...

I am so sad I missed this! It looks like it was so fun! Grandma is so cute! PS I am trying to work on Joyce to start a blog too :)

brookegfunk said...

Looks like a great Easter! I just read your list - awesome - David is a dark haired hunk-of-a-man!