Friday, July 10, 2009

Demi Lovato Concert with David Archuleta

We got tickets for the Demi Lovato concert at the Jobing.com Arena. The girls were really excited to go, but Chelsea was beyond excited when she found out that David Archuleta (from American Idol fame) was opening for Demi Lovato.
They made the cutest signs.

This is the band KSM that opened up before David Archuleta. They were really good and the girls got to meet them at the end of the concert.

David Archuleta, he really is a cutie pie and has an awesome voice.

Savannah and Ciera

Cherish

Ariana

Chelsea, looking totally in love with David Archuleta

We really enjoyed his performance.


We took the glow sticks that my Dad had bought the girls on the 4th of July.


Ms. Demi Lovato


The girls and their souvenirs!

The girls got to meet the band KSM. We were trying to figure out what their name stood for and Ariana said Kentucky Steamed Milk, oh Ari! I guess we should have asked them, when we met them :) We had a really good time and David is such a great Dad to endure yet another girl moment :)

5 comments:

Art said...

Hey Guys! Cool pictures from the concert. I just want you to know that I was an EFY councilor when David Archuleta came to EFY about 4 years ago. This was before American Idol, but he sang at the Talent show and blew everyone away! Do I just want to rub it in your face... I KNEW DAVID ARCHULETA BEFORE YOU!! HAHA!!

hillari said...

That sounds so fun! Awesome that you all got to go together. I'm a teensy jealous!

Kandice and Rob said...

So did David get his own David Archuleta shirt, too?

hahahahaha

Alayna said...

That is so awesome! Looks like you guys had a great time!

The West Family said...

I still haven't told my girls you went without us or that I was just the slacker Mom. Glad you had fun!