Saturday, April 19, 2008

De'Ja Vu......Rider beware!!!!!

This is a ride called the de'ja vu. This ride scared me to death. Basically you are hanging from the top of the rails as it whips you around, upside down and then straight up in the air, but then "de'ja vu" it takes you back the way you came and you are hanging several stories up just dangling feet and all from your harness. I was definitely crying and screaming at the same time. I can say I did the ride, but I have now retired from riding the de'ja vu!

3 comments:

Phil and Stacie said...

How fun that you two got to go on the class trip! I'm impressed you went on the deja vu ride--I used to love stuff like that as a teenager, but I'm a chicken now that I've "grown up" =)

Kandice and Rob said...

I loved that ride! I get on stuff like that and I always think, "Listen to that crazy woman screaming..." until I realize it's me :)

The Dominguez Family said...

When me and Carlos went for my birthday I didn't check out the ride befor I got on so when I got on I ... let me just say I was scared and happy when it was over. From that point on I watched all the rides before I got on.