Thursday, April 17, 2008

TAG......I'M IT!!!!!!!

Rules of this Tag:1. Answer the questions about the list of friends and/or family on your blog.
2. If you don’t have the # of names that the question asks, answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for on your list.
3. Tag your friends/ family.

When did you first meet the 1st person on your list? The 1st person on my list is Amy B. I met Amy when our husbands played softball together in a city league.

What do you like about the third person on your list's blog? The third person on my list is Kara Boone. I met Kara for the first time when she moved into the ward. I was in the Relief Society presidency and had the privilege of making a new member visit to her. She is so sweet and I always enjoyed the sharing times she gave when she was in primary.

What do you like best about the 5th and 6th people on your list? Amy O. is a beautiful person on the inside and out. She is very reliable and always a sweetheart. Kandice A. is one of my best friends. She is a great listener and I enjoy her company. She is also my right arm in primary!

How long have you known the 8th person on your list? I have known my brother Brian all his life. I'm grateful for such a sweet little brother, who is always there to help me, especially with my computer. I am grateful for his wonderful wife, who I call my friend as well as my sister. I am also blessed to have a beautiful nephew to spoil with many happy meals. (Growing up Brian always suckered me into buying him one!!)

What impresses you about the 11th and 22nd people on your list? The Browns impress me with their great strength, especially all that they went through with their little guy. Chelsea loves to babysit him.

What is a memory you have with the 23rd person on your list? I think I have already talked about everyone on my list.

Say something nice about the 27th person on your list. Since I have already talked about each person, I will just say I admire each and everyone on my list and I am so grateful for wonderful friends and family that make life grand :)

1 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

This is cool. I will try and fill it out on my blog too. Thanks for your comment about us!