Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

So I have been tagged by Amy O'Neill

TAG: Things as they really are
The object of this tag is to show people the way you really live. Here are the rules: Take pictures of the following things below just as they are right now without stopping to clean or straighten. Of course I cheated somewhat, that's the OCD in me :)

"My Favorite Room"
I would have to say it would be my living room because it is the most quiet in the house (no tv). It is also a nice gathering place when we have family or friends over.




"One of your favorite places to be"


I would have to say my computer. Either I'm reading blogs, checking my email or doing my calling. It is certainly more fun than the laundry!

"The Kitchen Sink"

It will be nice and full once the kids get home from school!
"Picture of myself"

This one is scary. I obviously didn't cheat on this one. I have been under a lot of stress lately because of my grandpa, so I am very tired, either that or I am starting to look way to old!

" What are the kids doing right now"
They are all in school, whohoo!

"The Family Room"
You gotta love my little doggy just chillin on the couch on top of a pillow and blanket It's kind of hard to see her because she blends in with the couch. What a diva!


"My Bedroom"

I always have laundry on my bed. I should have taken a picture of our never ending laundry pile! Scary!




"The toilet"

Or as David likes to call it his "throne" (sp?)

"My Closet"

I had to take a few shots of this one it is U shaped. This is part of my side.


David's side


David says I have an obsession with purses. What do you think?



"My Laundry Room"
My laundry room is actually in a closet upstairs. It's nice to have it upstairs, but I would certainly love a bigger room. Laundry always seems to be piled up in the hallway.





"My Favorite Shoes"
I can't live without my flip flops!


Now I tag anyone else who hasn't been tagged!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful home. I hope if I ever get tagged my home is that clean when I go to take pictures. You have changed some things since I used to visit teach you. I will have to come over and check it out in person some time. I always loved the way you decorated.

Amy O'Neill said...

I LOVE your house!! I hope when I am done, mine will look as cute as yours! Now I have some pics to copy some of your ideas! :) Thanks for doing the tag!

The West Family said...

I think you got tagged for a reason. If anyone else has a cleaner house in the ward I challenge you to come forward. WOW!!! The "throne" was kind of funny. Brian named ours is the "office".

Melissa Brown said...

Your house is so gorgeous! Someday I will have my house decorated like yours! Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Hope you are well.