Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Savannah and Ciera!

On September 4th my babies turned six! I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday I was trying to figure out how to care for two babies at once and three other girls as well. I have to say the first year is pretty blurry from all the sleepless nights (Ciera had colic and would cry from 6pm into the night, luckily that lasted only three months!) I am so thankful for my twins and I am so proud of them. They decided for their sixth birthday they wanted to have a sleepover, just like their older sisters. We invited all their girl cousins and their friend Erin over.
They couldn't wait to open all their presents.

They had so much fun, the girls all were well behaved, but I was definitely ready for a nap :)

4 comments:

hillari said...

Wow, time really does fly. I remember when you guys blessed them in church. I seriously don't know how you did it when they were babies. I'm reallly struggling here with one infant!

brookegfunk said...

Kevin and I are always sayin' "Remember the Olivas' they were awesome" and I guess you guys still are! Your girls are gettin' so old and lovely!I hope we stay in touch at least in blog land!

Alayna said...

Wow! I can't believe how grown up they are!
I remember when they were first born and your husband brought a picture of them to church and showed it to anyone who would look at it! :)

Kandice and Rob said...

Erin was SOOOO happy to go to a real slumber party!! You're super-mom. ;)