Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pedicures, Birthday Parties and Haircuts!

My sister-in-laws all came into town this past weekend. We all went together Friday and got pedicures, then back home for some birthday fun.
This is my sister-in-law Martha, she is just 18 months younger than David. I have been told she is the culprit for many scars in the back of his head. It was her birthday just this last week, so we celebrated. She likes Hannah Montana, so she got some little hannah purses with money in them. She loved it!

The twins Julie and Norma had their birthday a week prior to hers, so of course they were included in the festivities.



Norma is the photographer in the family, so she received a really nice Nikon digital camera.



These girls are so much fun, I love them so much! They are truly my sisters. My sister-in-law Ivonne gave me a new trendy haircut, I love it!


4 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

Loved your hair! She did a great job!

hillari said...

how fun! I love getting pedicures.

Anonymous said...

How fun. I did love your hair on Sunday.

The West Family said...

Norma is a nut!