Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Last night we attended our Ward's Trunk or Treat. The girls were so excited and we had a lot of fun. There were hot dogs, popcorn, cotton candy and fun carnival games. We really had some awesome "trunks" this year and Bro. Johnson had a miniature photo studio in his area (thanks for all the pictures :) We had a blast and enjoyed everyones company. A big thanks to the Jones Family for all their hard work. It was a great success!


Our lovely Sleeping Beauty, Ciera.

The lovely Cinderella, Savannah.

The lovely Ariana cheering for the Land of the Free!

The days of princesses and cheerleaders are no more for my two older children. Cherish was the mighty pirate.

Whatever happened to my little princess????? She is now a Zombie Cheerleader......

My lovely daughters!!!!!

My brother Sean and his family!

Princess Ariel, Aurora, and Cinderella!

Our little doggy was so nervous with all the people, or maybe it was from looking at Chelsea :)

1 comments:

Krystal said...

You guys did awesome with your costumes. My mother in law was at the trunk or treat with me and kept noticing how all the little girls were swooning over Julian. I told her that hes the only boy from our ward in Kindergarten at their school (they dont have any other options!) hehehe, hes a good kid! :D Im glad they are in the same class!