Saturday, November 29, 2008

Family Pictures

Today we had our family pictures taken. It took me two hours to curl 5 heads of hair! What would it be like to have boys? We headed off to the Mesa Temple. I think everyone else had the same idea today, but there were a lot of weddings. The girls did a great job and were patient with their obsessive compulsive mom, who has to have everything just right, Dr. Phil please help me!!!! We ended the evening at Serranos Mexican Food, yum!!


Chelsea

Cherish

Ariana
Savannah

Ciera




Charlie never knew he had so many angels!!!


After a long day!

Gotta love our girls :)

11 comments:

hillari said...

those turned out so cute! who did you have take them, or did you do them yourselves?

Charlene said...

My sister-in-law took our family picture and then I took the rest :)

Alayna said...

Very cute! You guys all look great!

Brandi Jo said...

Those are great. You have such a cute family!

The Dominguez Family said...

You have such a beautiful family!
I don't know about all boys but my boys hate having thier hair done.

Kandice and Rob said...

I love the pictures!!

Gardner Family said...

Okay, your pictures rock! And boys' hair is ALOT easier. Ask Hillari the advice she was given when she was expecting Isaac. It's pretty funny.

Phil and Stacie said...

Love your pictures! You deserve good pictures after all the hard work on their hair. Wow--five heads--I can't even keep up with Anna's hair!

brookegfunk said...

Awesomely beautiful- the girls , you and the token hunky male- you guys have some good genes!

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

They turned out great. Your girls are so pretty!

Sarah & Eddie said...

Wow, you guys did wonderfully! You have an eye!!! Cute, cute, cute girls you have.