Monday, December 29, 2008

The Wedding of Tait and Laura (aka Pinky)


David's sister Laura (we all call her Pinky) got married the day after Christmas. We had relatives from all over come into town. What a beautiful bride she made. She was definitely glowing. Tait looked ok I guess!!! JK my hermano blanco!!!! The sealing was beautiful and the reception was wild! I was so busy with all of the wedding details I didn't get to take too many pictures, but I will have to get a copy from my sister-in-law who is the family photographer.

The beatiful bride and groom

He decided to pick her up and quickly decided it was time to put her down!


The bride with her Daddy!

Chelsea and her favorite Tia Martha


Savannah with her favorite cousin and twin Vanesa.

Chelsea and Cherish freezing outside!


David's sister Ivonne and their cousin David

Our nephew Omar and our cousin Eric

David and his oldest brother Chuy

6 comments:

Krystal said...

cute pitures. looks like you guys had a busy week!

The West Family said...

Such nice photos and good memories I am sure. It is hectic to get married at this time of year (I know from experience)but the anniversary brings a special bond with Christ as well.

Georgia said...

Thanks to Roxanne I found your blog. I love seeing what you are up to, it's been so long since I've seen you all!

The Dominguez Family said...

Love the picture of Chelsea and Cherish :)

Samara said...

She's a beautiful bride!!! Tell her I said "hi" and think of her often.

Jen said...

I tell ya, I LOVE this blogging/facebook world we are in! I have reconnected with so many people in the past few months that I haven't seen in years! I am so excited for Pinky/Laura!!!! Please tell her "howdy" for me and let her know I'm excited for her. And it really is so cute to see your family and how big they all are.