Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wolverines 3.........Falcons 0..............

Chelsea is on the junior varsity soccer team at Tolleson. They have had two games so far, but of course I forget my camera for her very first game. I did take it to her second game. They had a pretty exciting game, I love watching her play soccer. Soccer can get pretty physical and my little girl is tough. She slammed into this other player pretty hard and I thought to myself, "that's my baby" (I am not one for violence, but love it when my daughter plays aggressive!)
After the game we were talking about the game and Chelsea made a comment about the big hit!! She told me "Mom, I hit the girl hard and it hurt, but I didn't say anything, the other girl let out a umph!!!! Awesome, I love my tough little girl...







Final score Tolleson 3 Falcons 0........Way to go Wolverines!!!!!

2 comments:

hillari said...

cool--way to go Chelsea!

Kim said...

Way to go Chels! I always knew that you were a tough one. I miss you so much! We love our area but I miss "my girls". I hope that all is well. Keep in touch.