Friday, April 10, 2009

SIX THINGS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME!

So I was tagged by two of my lovely friends, Brooke and Debra, to list six things you may or may not know about me, so here goes nothing!
1. DREAM JOB: I totally loved Brooke's answer of one day being an SNL host, which she would be fabulous at because she is one of the funniest people I know and Debra's answer of a zoo keeper just cracked me up, but she does live with Curtis (jk Curtis). I think my dream job would be to run my own antique store, where daily I could discover some new treasure that always has a story to tell. I would also love to take something that someone might consider trash and transform it into something fabulous. I love the show on HGTV called Decorating Cents and towards the end of the show they do trash to treasure, where they take dumpster diving to another extreme. I love to look around on bulk trash pick up days and find something that is considered trash and to turn it into something amazing! Yes, my name is Charlene and I am a garbage picker :)
2. DREAM DAY: My dream day would be a massage in the morning, a pedicure after a fabulous lunch and 5 children who are perfect in every way ;)
3. IN THE PRE-EXISTENCE I KNEW: Definitely my husband...I always dated guys with light hair, but I always had a re-occuring dream when I was growing up about my wedding day. I was always standing next to my husband, but his face was always blank, but he had beautiful dark hair, I finally married my handsome dark headed husband in 1993. I think Heavenly
Father was trying to tell me something!
4. I ALWAYS HAVE ON HAND: ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!! My sister-in-law made the comment once that ice cream is a staple in my house ;)
5. BIGGEST PET PEEVE: I have so many.........I think one of my biggest is people, who drive under the speed limit and I always seem to get behind them, when I'm in a hurry! Or the people who slow down, when you are already going the speed limit, for the photo radar cameras, so annoying!
6. I'VE NEVER BEEN TO: Hawaii! Many years ago, when we were young, David and I decided that for our 15th wedding anniversary we would go to Hawaii. Well our anniversary came and it was either braces for Chelsea or Hawaii, guess which one won ;) I would also love to go to Ireland, the country side there is so beautiful.
Well there you have it. I tag anyone else who reads my blog and would like to try this out :)

3 comments:

Gardner Family said...

Okay, that's funny that Brooke tagged you first. Of course I read who she tagged but that was DAYS ago and I plumb forgot. So you should have to write six more things about yourself :)

I would love to own an antique store also but I think I would have too much trouble selling stuff because I'd want to keep it all for myself!!!

Samara said...

Email me. samarastarchman@gmail.com

Samara

brookegfunk said...

Love to learn about the mysterious inner workings that make up the loverly Charlene! I am with ya about the Garbage LOVE IT!!!