Thursday, April 9, 2009

Families are Forever

Yesterday was the one year mark of my mother-in-laws passing. It has been a year full of many emotional ups and downs, but in honor of such a wonderful mother we decided to celebrate the way she would want us to. She loved her family and the gospel more than anything in this world. We got together as a family and had dinner and looked through so many wonderful photos, which celebrated her life. It was such a great evening and we enjoyed having all the family over, including her two great-grandchildren. My only regret is that I forgot to pull out my camera and take pictures! We are grateful for such a wonderful mother, until we meet again!
This is a picture of my mother-in-law when she was young. My daughter Ariana looks alot like her.

This is a picture of David and his Mom on our wedding day.


0 comments: